Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MaxLite Self Driven LED Lightbar

Posted by dredpir8 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 8, 10 at 16:36

Is anyone familiar with these? Are they any good? I know people aren't impressed with Maxlite CFLs but I haven't been able to find anything about these LED lightbars, which is concerning.

They seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. Line voltage LEDs that are dimmable from the switch. My issue is that our contractor wired 120 for all the under cab lights so low voltage isn't an option for us without extensive ($$) rework.

Thanks,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MaxLite Self Driven LED Lightbar

I wonder if they will give enough light. Can you buy one and test it?

o

You can try the Philips 120 volt LED under cab. Very bright and dimmable.

I'm sure it's more expensive, but it's also much better quality.

Here is a link that might be useful: Philips Under Cabinet 120V LED

o

My Sams club had plug in LED cabinet lights - I think from GE. Don't see them online though.

o

I purchased these for my UCL. I think they're great! They use 120 Volts and a regular dimmer too! No worries of connecting a separate driver.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here