Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used this company/product?Task Lighting

Posted by cherylmass (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 8, 11 at 6:34

They have a pretty interesting lighting product and an electric outlet under cabinet strip.
This omits the need for several cut outs in a backsplash.

I sent an email to the company to find out where they sell the lighting bars and the electrical outlet strip, and how much they sell it for.

Has anyone ever used these? (scroll down their page to see the items used on an upper cabinet)

Here is a link that might be useful: Task Lighting Undercabinet Products

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used this company/product?Task Lighting

I have a quote pending on the Sempria line. I'll let you know if the customer wants to dig that deep and if so, how the installation goes.

o

We still haven't gotten a reply for our request for a quote. I'll send a follow up on Monday if I haven't heard by then.

Keep me posted on your dealing with them if you don't mind.
Thanks!

o

Did you submit a Tax ID?

o

Yes, my husband is a contractor. We rec'd an email stating they received our layout (submitted online via uploads of our plans). I guess we just have to be patient.

o

According to my estimate, retail will be about $300 per cabinet, installed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here