Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elk or Maxim or Another Company for Lighting

Posted by dg926 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 29, 10 at 23:43

Which light company would you recommend? I saw similar chandeliers from ELK and MAXIM and would appreciate YOUR OPNIONS. The chandelier had a free form look with leaves and small glass accents. Pretty popular chandelier. I think Ballard carries it too. Also saw a chandelier from the Bedminister collection from ELK that I like. Any opinions out there PLEASE!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elk or Maxim or Another Company for Lighting

Maxim Lighting seems to have a better bang for the buck from what I've seen.

o
RE: Elk or Maxim or Another Company for Lighting

In my opinion,both these lines are of comparable quality.
As they are both lines that have all their popular priced items made ibn China, there is little to separate them.
Elk does have European product in their line up, but the much higher prices indicate a European product.
As a disclaimer,my company handles both lines

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here