Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please post pics of your exterior lanterns

Posted by niecieb (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 1, 09 at 22:24

I am trying to find exterior propane lanterns for my southern plantationey/farmhousey home. I need a lantern or lanterns that would suit this style home. I am undecided if I want one large lantern in front of the front door or one on each side. The door is centered in the middle of the house with a 10' wide porch that is 60' long, the reason for thinking the lanterns on each side of the door would maybe look better. The door with sidelights is 7' 3" wide.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please post pics of your exterior lanterns

Hello, I thought you might be interested in these lanterns I have here...

Please e-mail DominiquesDecor@live.com with the item number in the subject box or anywhere in the e-mail so I will know. Thank you.

lantern,dominiques decor,decor,decordominique,dominiques,Dominique's Decor,dominiquesdecor,dominiquesdecor@live.com,dominiquesdecor@yahoo.com,dominiquesdecor birdfeeder
A glowing example of balance and form! Metal and glass. Candle not included. 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" x 11" high.

lantern,Dominique's Decor,dominiquesdecor@live.com,dominiquesdecor
Steel with glass panels. 5 1/8" diameter x 9" high.

39057,Dominique's Decor,lantern
Iron and glass. Candle not included. 4 7/8" diameter x 22" high.

Here is a link that might be useful: DominiquesDecor Lanterns

o
RE: post pics of your exterior lanterns

I just realized that you posted for Propane
I actually own two COLEMAN PROPANE LANTERNS that no one in my household is using you can have them for $50.00...

Photobucket

Sorry about the mix-up.

Just e-mail DominiquesDecor@live.com with Propane Lanterns in the Subject so I will know it's not the others I posted. [lol]

The two lanterns would come in handy in case of a power outage. You will be receieving the lantern with the new globe, a green ventilator with a metal handle for easy carrying and a plastic stand to put the canister of gas on which holds the lantern up. You do not get the gas because it is against the law to ship gas. If interested contact me via e-mail and I will exchange my phone number there.

o
RE: Please post pics of your exterior lanterns

If you haven't made a decision yet, check out this web site for a nice selection of lanterns you can select from. www.coppergaslanternsplus.com 2 lanterns on either side of the door is the right look for a plantation stye home. All the gas lanterns on this site are available for use with propane, just select propane as the gas type listed with each fixture. Each fixture is availble in different sizes. Look at the Plantation Lanterns for the most economical selections.

Here is a link that might be useful: Copper Gas Lanterns

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here