Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me with can lighting - what looks good

Posted by winesnob (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 5, 12 at 22:18

I have to decide on lighting. The housing is installed but I am not crazy about seeing up inside the lights. I look at pictures on Houzz and it looks like many nice design have the entire light covered. I also need small lights for a make up area, what are suggstions, would the M16 work for a soffit area above make up area.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me with can lighting - what looks good

If you do choose MR16 lights, the best for lighting would be low voltage halogen (at this point in time). LED MR16 lights are available, but the high output ones are relatively costly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here