Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lisadlu

lighting question for DAVIDTAY

lisadlu
13 years ago

Davidtay,

From other posts I've read you seem to be very knowledgable about the LED undercab lighting. I am trying to figure out everything I need before I order from the ebay seller ledpro-tw but I am getting confused. I plan on sending him a diagram and a list for him to check but thought I would run it past you first incase there is a language barrier. Also if you know of a company in the USA that is as reasonably priced as Sean let me know. I know I need the light bars with seamless connectors or cable connectors but then I get hazy. I want my lights hardwired into a dimmable wall switch. Do I need to order an Adapter (is this just to plug into an outlet?) or Power Supply/Transformer (is this the one I need for hardwiring)? Sean shows the Adapter or Power Supply as the power source connection methods so I figure I only need one or the other. Then to make them dimmable do I need the 2 channel dimmer or the 4 channel? I am only having a single row of lights and looking at the picture it seems these go on a row of two or a row of four. Is this channel dimmer where I would have to manually dim or can I have it on a wall dimmer switch? Sorry for the loooonnnnggg post but you can tell I am electrically challenged! Thanks! Lisa