Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone order from Lighting Showplace. Com ???

Posted by napagirl (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 7:13

Does anyone have any experience with buying from Lighting Showplace . com?
Their website says they have been in business since 1994 and are in Orange County, New York. Thank you in advance for any information you can give me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone order from Lighting Showplace. Com ???

I have not. I have ordered from Lighting Universe and will never order from them again. Both times I ordered from them they listed the items as in stock and then I get an email a few days later stating they are not in stock. They did credit my card, but I don't like the dishonesty of the whole thing.
I also ordered from Amazon.com. I had to cancel my discover card after that as someone started ordering other items from Amazon.com with it and Amazon.com was of no help.
The best place I have found is Lighting by Gregory. I have ordered two times from them and have been very pleased. I believe they are the oldest lighting showroom in NY City. I called in the order because I am a little scared about the whole credit card stealing thing now and they even gave me an additional ten percent discount. I hope this info helps.

o

I just recently ordered a chandelier from Lightingshowplace.com. It was substanially cheaper than many other sites. It arrived promptly - no shipping and no tax. I was very pleased with the packing and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Pat
PS...that was my first order from them

o

I just wanted to report back that I went ahead and ordered some World Imports outside wall lights from Lighting Showplace and had a very good experience. The lights were shipped promptly, arrived in good condition and on time ... and the best part was I saved a bundle as they were on sale with an additional 20% off. Will definetly order from them again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here