Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any idea who makes this light fixture?

Posted by CHumber2217 (My Page) on
Sun, May 13, 12 at 21:04

I'm trying to find the manufacturer of the lighting fixture on the cover of New Old House magazine Spring/Summer 2012 issue. A picture is in the link. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I've searched all over but can't find it. Thanks so much.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lighting Fixture

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any idea who makes this light fixture?

And you have contacted everyone mentioned in the article?

o

Have you looked at Hubbardton Forge? This may not be one of theirs, but they have similar, and they are made in the US.

o

I contacted the names in the article but they didn't get back to me. Thanks for the Hubbardton Forge suggestion.

o

just go to online site for lighting
do pendants and drum shade
you will get lot of choice

go to more than one source

this is from Hubbardton Forge--not the one you want though
http://www.hubbardtonforge.com/ProductsInfo.cfm?Design=137665

o

I would advise a Google search for

pendant drum shade
chandelier drum shade
hanging drum shade

and then look at "Images" as opposed to "Everything". Can try it with "Shopping" too. You'll see a number of fixtures that closely resemble the one you like. Didn't see the exact one, but there may be something there that you can work with.

Good luck!!

o

I agree - looks like HF
HF makes high quality lighting - not inexpensive but not outrageous either.
Have fun!

o

I just purchased two of these for my closet from Circa lighting, there were two this style but one more expensive than the other, the one I got is the less called the Reed - I love them, and can't wait to get them installed. May not be exactly but it is close. There are also some on LampsPlus

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here