|Now that I've settled on LR6 down-lights, I need to focus on dimmable up-lighting and dimmable under cabinet lighting.
I am interested in a LED swivel tube produced by Diode LED. The tube's mounting clips allow you to position the tube at the exact angle you need. A 20 inch tube has an energy usage of 3.6 watts and produces 185 lumens. I like the idea of being able to adjust the direction of the light source, but these swivel tubes only come in 3000 K and I have decided on 2700 K downlights. Will the difference in kleven made a noticeable difference? Should all light sources in the kitchen be the same kleven?
Are there other choices/types of LED up- and under-cab lighting that would make more sense?
|Yes, there will be a difference in that the light will be whiter. |
I don't think all light sources need to be of the same color.
As for other choices of LED, you could take a look at www.environmentallights.com. They have warm white under cabinet lighting as well. Note that there are a number of other resellers who carry the exact same LED strips. - superbrightleds.com, phototonier.com, ...
|Thanks, David. I'll check them out.|
|We cant help with the can lighting, but if you email me I can send you a pdf of the LED under cabinet we mfg. |
•Maximum light length is 12 ft. long
Return to the Lighting Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.