Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help choosing mini-pendants to go with Kichler Circolo chandelier

Posted by kajmowj (My Page) on
Mon, May 11, 09 at 15:33

I really love the Kichler Circolo 6 light chandelier, however, the circolo collection does not have any mini-pendants. I have a combination kitchen, dining room and living room. I need two pendants for over my island, which is positioned fairly close to the dining room table where I would like to put the chandelier. Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced mini-pendant to go with the bronze chandelier? You would best describe my taste as transitional.

Here is a link to see a picture of the chandelier:
http://www.kichler.com/consumer/products/detail/2344OZ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help choosing mini-pendants to go with Kichler Circolo chande

I don't know of any off the top of my head that go with that particular fixture but have you tried going online to LightingUniverse.com and putting in your search parameters (i.e. bronze finish, transitional style, pendant) and seeing what comes up? I've found that they generally have one of the largest online selections, and although I haven't purchased fixtures from them (or from anyone yet because I'm still in the choosing stage), they provide a good resource for looking at many options. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here