Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm looking for this light fixture but cheaper

Posted by lotsofkids (My Page) on
Thu, May 2, 13 at 0:28

We love this lighting fixture, but it's way too expensive. I've spent hours online trying to find one like it for less money. Thought I'd ask here if anyone has seen one: http://www.lightinguniverse.com/semi-flush-ceiling-lights/arroyo-craftsman-acm-4-a-line-4-light-semi-flush-ceiling-light_g132685.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm looking for this light fixture but cheaper

Yeah, the one you talked is nice, but i think it is a little expensive, why not try this one in www.lightingwill.com or www.ledstrips8.com?

o

" why not try this one"

Maybe because those are incredibly ugly Monica. Maybe because a lot of crap LEDs come out of China. Some good ones too, but the odds just aren't so good.

This post was edited by attofarad on Thu, May 2, 13 at 18:54

o

There's probably no way to find a light anything like that for cheaper. That is a very high end fixture. Rejuventation has similar ones but the price is also similar. Rejuventation does do sales. So, you could watch it. I know i saw 20% off everything for a recent holiday. They also have 30 lights for 30 days that are 50% off so you could check daily and maybe something you like would come up!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rejuvenation

o

Thanks. I haven't seen this lighting website. I've found that knock offs of the high end stuff show up on more affordable websites. I'm trying to see if that is the case. I also may have found an affordable solution. I found 4 separate pendants that look like it and they are even on clearance.I'm waiting for the electrician to tell me if we can wire them together without ripping out any of the ceiling drywall.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here