Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
spirit57

bathroom lights

spirit57
13 years ago

With the situation I am in. I wanted to get brass lights for my bathroom but this contractor bought outside brown bronz color ones with a blue tint to the glass(I do have blue walls for now in there) I have a old opal glass school house light for the ceiling(that is white and brass)He picked up a ebony bronz brown light for above the sink the globes look brown gold yellowish.3 light fixture ebony bronze alabaster number 64327. I have brass faucets, shower trim an mirror frame in brass. Im not sure about these fixtures with the brown color.The glass globes are all different. The glass on the light for above the sink seems to me it clashes.THe first thing i see when i walk in the bathroom is brown lights(the sconces by the tub which are really outside lights)He thought brass lights would be to much. Want opnions on this.I can always change the globes on the bar light. Just seems to much that is different in there. I can send pictures if someone wants to email me. I also like to know if what size of a sconce would look good in a 48 inch space? there is this one and also comes in single.http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fans-Indoor-Lighting-Wall-Lighting-Wall-Mount/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbvnvZ1z13ny0Z1z11575/R-100468501/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&superSkuId=202572887

Comment (1)