Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Direct-Lighting.com

Posted by movinginva (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 21, 11 at 17:39

Has anyone ever purchased from Direct-lighting.com? I found the lights that I need on their website at a really good price, but I am a bit hesitant to order since I have never heard of them. If you have ordered from them or heard anything, please let me know.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Direct-Lighting.com

I haven't used them, but only because most other companies seem to beat them on price quite handily.

o

Did you end up using them? I am going to make a fairly large purchase of track lighting and their prices are drastically lower than others. Looking for info on any good/bad experience.

o

Yes I did. My shopping experience with them was great and the lights was as I expected and at a fraction of the cost elsewhere. They were also very helpful when I called to get information prior to purchase.

o

Which products did you purchase? Can you provide model numbers?

I would love to see how they compare on price.

o

@granite man, see the link below for the item I purchased. I wanted 4 lights, so I purchased one additional light with the kit. I believe it all came to between $70 and $80 with shipping. I had visited a store close to where I live to price these out, and the glass shade alone was $14 (50% off) on sale. I need 2 more light fixtures for my kitchen and hallway and I will buy from them again if they have what I am looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Light Fixture

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here