Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wall sconces on halls of your home-pic pls

Posted by cheerpeople (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 22, 11 at 18:17

I'm hoping you have pics to share of the use of wall sconces in your rooms or halls. I'd like to see a whole wall pic ( with a few sconces) rather than a closeup of just a single fixture.

I think this is the look I want but , other than the wide halls of hotels, haven't seen it much in the narrower halls of homes. Not much that I can google.

If you can help me that be great.
If you know the type of light, or price of fixture include that too, like fluorescent, or 60W or whatever info you can share, would be nice.

We are building in the spring. Thx.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wall sconces on halls of your home-pic pls

really.... nobody is doing wall sconces?

o

I have wall sconces on each side of my entry door. Can't find a pic that I have on my computer tho :( mine are polished brass (colonial) which aren't "in" now since my house was built in the '90s, but I love them. We keep them on all evening (I like my foyer lit even tho we don't really spend time there) so we're looking at getting some LED bulbs to put in them. As far as a hallway, I remember seeing them in several movies - Christmas vacation and Home Alone come to mind (maybe cuz we havent watched many movies since Christmas LOL)

If you go to the kitchen forum, and ask for "boxerpups" to find pics for you she will have tons to share. She's awesome like that.

o

You might also get several replies at The Home Decorating Forum as it is a 'very' active forum.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here