Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great prices on Kirch & Co lighting products

Posted by isayhello (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 12:47

Hello,

I am a long-time reader of the forum, but now decided to contribute. We were looking to purchase a lamp made by Kirch, they make some very cool and unique lighting, but were a little bit put off by the price. Last weekend an employee of a local lighting store mentioned to us that myhabit.com, amazon's luxury items arm, is having a sale on Kirch lighting. We checked and the prices are indeed great, for example this lamp: link

It is sold by myhabit for $299, and amazon itself has it for $431: link

Best of all, myhabit offers free shipping and free returns. Unfortunately, the sale event for Kirch on myhabit is over, but you can still find the links to the lamps via this tool: link. Just type in Kirch in the search bar on top of the grid.

Hope someone finds it helpful.

P.S. I am not in any way related to myhabit.com or its associated entities :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here