Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch Vision Washer Service Manual?

Posted by mtb54703 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 9, 10 at 23:08

I have a less than 1 year old Bosch Vision washer (WFVC6450UC) that is getting a E13 code. I've checked the inlet hoses (both ends) and I do get a stream of water out the hoses so the problem is not there. I check the strainers on machine hookups and they are clean. When I run program 13 in the test mode the display flashes 63, then 88, then 177. Its starting to look like solenoid or something up stream from there. I'm still under warranty so they are getting call tomorrow, but I'd like to be one step ahead of the repair guy and know whats going on. Any one have access to a manual for this washer?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch Vision Washer Service Manual?

Mtb,

If you visit this link below this takes you to Bosch's page for your washing machine. There is an menu option there to click additional documents. From there, you can download spec sheets, user manuals, etc. Hope this helps. Sorry to hear about the problem with your washer. These are really strong units and VERY popular.

http://www.bosch-home.com/us/WFVC6450UC.html?source=search

Here is a link that might be useful: Want to laugh and learn about appliances? Read our blog!

o
RE: Bosch Vision Washer Service Manual?

The inlets of washers usually have a filter screen in them. Have you checked that they might be blocked?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here