Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
no_clue

Got my Miele set!!

No-Clue
11 years ago

Hi,

So after calling all around the country I located a set about an hour away. BRAND new still wrapped up so we just bought the set and took them home even though we're moving in less than 10 days! I didn't want to take any chances knowing how quickly the Miele full size units go.

Now the bad news, the washer was NOT exactly what I wanted. I wanted the w4842 but they only had w4802 which does not have the display screen. :( But what it lacked in some features it made up for the size. I needed the full size so I had to compromise. Plus they had the matching full size dryer T9822 Gas Dryer which was exactly what I was looking for since it will cost us too much money to add the 220V for the compact Electric dryer.

So all in all I'm over the moon! I can't wait to open them up and start using them.

Now the question I have is... who should I call to get them installed properly? Since my laundry room is on the second floor I am nervous that these tanks might shake the foundation lose or something crazy!

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Comments (6)