Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Persil tabs and sensitive gel

Posted by westvillager (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 13, 10 at 11:45

The place I buy my laundry detergent gave me (what looks like) trial-sized packages of some new Persil detergent "tabs" and a sample of their Sensitive formula in a gel form.

The tabs look like other detergent packets with powder and gel. Hmm. I'm not really a packet person (no control!) but I'll try 'em. Guess Henkel crossed that line too.. Lol.

He said they were new but I didn't ask if he only meant new for them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Persil tabs and sensitive gel

Gel is great. Packets will be gong bye-bye -- to my neighbor whose cleaning lady, apparently, "prefers" packets. :\

o

Hi westvillager, thanks for the review. I find tabs/packets useful to take with me when going on vacation. We often rent condos or apartments and end up doing laundry when traveling and I prefer taking a few tabs with me rather than buying some unknown detergent in large quantity (especially when abroad).

o

westvillager, is the gel the creamy/sort of white one? I've been tempted to try it (although it does contain optical brighteners). I use the Sensitive perls for whites and prefer the much milder scent to regular Persil.

o

Not much of a review izeve. Lol. I'm a Persil cultist so I was intrigued by the, apparently, new formats. (New to me at least!) I get the appeal of packets but I've never traveled with detergent. Makes sense though.

The cleaning lady at the weekend house holds the gel color knowledge. She used it to do some bed linen over the weekend and we left with only two sets of pillowcases. They're white, so the brightener's a plus. Fragrance is subjective so dunno how other noses would react but seems the same as the powder to us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here