Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kenmore HT4 / HF code - no water

Posted by tkdurbin01 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 24, 11 at 1:56

Have an HT4 - model 110.45087400

Repair guy states we need Water Valve Kit - NO WATER / I turn on and doesn't seem that water is filling in - will go through for about 10 minutes with liquid detergent but the fabric softener isn't draining into machine either/ turns off after 10 minutes with what it seems to be damp detergent clothes..
Any ideas ?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kenmore HT4 / HF code - no water

Post your question/problem on www.automaticwasher.org. I'm sure someone on that site will be able to assist you.

o

Hey Tk, i checked searspartsdirect.com and found the part you need. here is a link to it, its 54 dollars and some change!

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/Kenmore-elite-Parts/Washer-Parts/8181694/0026/110/Model-11045087400/0583/0153200?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=K0503012&diagramPageId=00004&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=11045087400&subCompDesc=Dispenser parts&brandDesc=KENMORE ELITE&modelDesc=WASHER&blt=11

o

I replaced the Blue water valve and still broken.
When it is time to rinse - cold water - the electric part attached/above the water valve makes noise like it is straining to open or let water in but no water flows - sound continues for a few minutes. Then FH code...
Problem is when it is time to RINSE -
ANY help out there ?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here