Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fisher Paykel washer GW512

Posted by omomaid (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 13, 13 at 1:32

Hi. I am from Australia and my 5 year old machine is not functioning properly since yesterday 12 Dec. After the wash function and having pumped out the water, machine does not rinse, although buttons are lit up. The lid locks and then spins eventually stopping. The lights remain on. Tried using the options to reset the rinse. No change.
Anyone on the forum using a GW512 experiencing similar problems?'

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fisher Paykel washer GW512

GW512 is a Phase 6 machine.

The wash water drains fully?

No fault code and beeping occurs? You may have to let the malfunction continue for 10 to 15 mins for the fault to trigger.

Is the cold water valve perhaps not working? Rinses are cold.

Check if there is a fault code recorded:
-- Power off, press and hold Wash Temp Down, press Power at the same time. Two beeps and the panel turns on. Release the buttons.
-- Press Spin Speed Up and/or Down repeatedly as needed until both the Hold and Slow spin lights are on.
-- The eight Wash Progress lights indicate the fault code. Which are lit, in order from left to right, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.?
-- Press Power to exit diagnostics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here