Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Vaska Herbatergent is pretty good!!

larsi_gw
13 years ago

As a dyed in the wool Persil lover, I bought a bottle of Vaska Lavender Herbatergent at Target last week to try. I don't think it is better than Persil, but it works surprisingly well!! I've washed 2 load of sheets, 1 load of towels, darks, colours and kids clothes...and everything is clean, fresh, super soft and smells great (and I hate lavender!!). This lavender is genuine and soft. I was prepared for clothes (especially work out clothes) to be smelly, since this detergent has no enzymes...but Everything smells great and even stains and spots are removed. I wish the detergent was not so thin & runny, but for the price and size bottle, it is a great value!!

Comments (53)

• gates1
    13 years ago

Thanks Larsi, if I had my reading glasses on my face at the time, I could of read the instructions LOL. But I was too lazy to get them, so I guess, and made a bad guess at that. I will try it again when I am off on MOn and Tues. So far, I have no complaints about it

• bookert
    13 years ago

I get mine from Sam's club in a box type container.
    I think it's roughly $16.
    To be honest, I haven't used it exclusively yet, but in comparison to Costco's natural lavender liquid detergent it's right up there.
    No suds issues as others have stated.
    Love it for sheets etc...

• vintage36
    13 years ago

FYI.
    Found on a google search for hardness conversion as our water supplier only gives hardness levels with the mgl/ppm ratings/scoring. Had decided to exerpt only what I wanted as the article also included hardness level scorings for other countries, etc.

=============================================================

Interpreting Test Results

The hardness of your water will be reported in grains per gallon, milligrams per liter (mg/l) or parts per million (ppm). One grain of hardness equals 17.1 mg/l or ppm of hardness.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) establishes standards for drinking water which fall into two categories -- Primary Standards and Secondary Standards.

Primary Standards are based on health considerations and Secondary Standards are based on taste, odor, color, corrosivity, foaming, and staining properties of water. There is no Primary or Secondary standard for water hardness. Water hardness is classified by the U.S. Department of Interior and the Water Quality Association as follows:

Classification mg/l or ppm grains/gal

Soft 0 - 17.1 0 - 1

Slightly hard 17.1 - 60 1 - 3.5

Moderately hard 60 - 120 3.5 - 7.0

Hard 120 - 180 7.0 - 10.5

Very Hard 180 & over 10.5 & over

NOTE: Other organizations may use slightly different classifications.

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Bookert, where are you located? I can't find it in the box at my local Sam's (WA State). I sent an email to Vaska asking if I could get the jerribox anywhere on-line (no reply yet). Their press release said its only available in CA or NV, but it was a couple of years old and I was hoping they would have expanded their availability by now.

That price is a crazy awesome deal.

• stbonner
    13 years ago

gates1, I use 1 cap (to the fill line) in my Bosch Nexxt 500 washer. I haven't had any problems with oversudsing. I think Vaska rinses very nicely - it is much easier to rinse out than Tide, for sure.

• curiousshopper
    13 years ago

I really don't believe you can know how well a detergent really works until you've used it for a few months.

Reminds me of all the Charlie's Soap overnight converts who realized six months later that the armpits in their shirts stank and all their whites had turned gray.

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

I've used it a few times. It's not particularly good at stain removal so I've relegated it for use on my silks and delicates. It does rinse well and leaves clothes soft, but there's not much cleaning going on.

• larsi_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Fashion Institute of Technology in New York tested Vaska against Tide, soiling an identical cloth with the same stains (ketchup, wine, olive oil, dirt....)

The Institute deemed Vaska the clear winner at stain removal. So Vaska must have some cleaning power, even without enzymes.

I don't think anything will be "better" than Persil..but over the many years and many trials, so far Vaska Herbatergent, Clorox Green Works and Ariel liquid come close, and even match Persil!

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

Here's the video of which you speak! At the very end you get to see the Vaska vs Tide swatch, and Vaska has clearly removed all the stains while Tide has not. However, this is completely opposite my experience with Vaska. Vaska could not remove a simple blood stain whereas Persil had no problem with it. Maybe Vaska is good at everything except blood stains, who knows?

• bookert
    13 years ago

covingtoncat,

I'm in SOCAL.
    Maybe you can check to see if they carry it at Sam's club online and purchase it that way.
    My box says 2X 100 loads 150 oz.
    Does the Vaska website offer it for sale in this size?
    Good luck.

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Hi Bookert. Thanks for the reply. I've tried Sam's online - no luck - and all my local area stores say out of stock. The Vaska website does NOT offer this size for sale, unfortunately. I will keep stalking my local Sam's and also the website.

Its pretty hard to find here retail (only certain Targets carry it), selections are limited.

• livebetter
    13 years ago

Being Canadian, I'm not that familiar with Sam's Club (they were here briefly but could not compete with Costco so they closed or converted stores to Wal-Mart Super stores).

Wish I could get that big box ... excellent price.

I do see it listed on the Sam's website - can you not order from here?

I really like Vaska a lot. I have to order it from Drugstore.com as it's not available in Canada at all.

I haven't used it on really stained clothes but I use it on sheets, towels, delicates and sometimes kids clothes when they are not that dirty. I find things smell so nice and feel so soft. I also find things stay smelling clean even after several days (which isn't always the case with some other detergents).

It is such a nice "real" scent - I say it's like the South of France and not some disgusting P&G version of lavender. It has a real "herbal" smell to it - I think it's heaven in a bottle for some things...

Here is a link that might be useful: Sam's - Vaska

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

@ Livebetter: Every time I link in, it asks me to select a store and also tells me its out of stock. Still hoping for a response from email inquiry to Vaska.

@ Sshivrastava: Persil is out of my price range, so what else do you recommend? I've got Bio-Kleen Premium Powder, but find it similar in cleaning in cooler temps.

• herring_maven
    13 years ago

covingtoncat asks: "Persil is out of my price range, so what else do you recommend? I've got Bio-Kleen Premium Powder, but find it similar in cleaning in cooler temps."

Biokleen, but the liquid, not the powder, specifically the all-temperature, not the cold-water, version. (The difference between cold-water Biokleen and all-temperature Biokleen is that the former contains enzymes and the latter does not.) Biokleen all-temperature liquid is a superb all-around detergent.

Here is a link that might be useful: Consumer reviews of Biokleen All-Temperature at amazon.com

• livebetter
    13 years ago

herring_maven, I have used the BioKleen liquid and never really felt that impressed by it - of course, I'm going to pull it out and try again now ;)

Why would you recommend the one with no enzymes over the one with them? Enzymes help to remove certain stains so they can be rinsed away.

I noticed the cold water version gets just as many good reviews on Amazon. I'm tempted to want to try the cold water version now. With kids around stains are a problem.

Of course, this is just another product line not available here in Canada so I will order it from Drugstore.com when I get my next Vaska order.

• bookert
    13 years ago

covingtoncat,
    Sam's club doesn't carry any other Vaska products though.
    My local Target carries them, but they are a bit pricey.
    I'm still enjoying Costco's eco friendly liquid detergent as well as Eco's brand. Both are wonderful on sheets and towels.
    As others state, I'm not sure if soiled laundry would benefit as well using these.
    Maybe a pre-wash or soak would improve it's ability though.

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Thanks again, Bookert.

@ Herrring Maven: I second Livebetter's question re: enzymes v. no enzymes. Pros and Cons, leaving woolens out of the equation.

TIA

• herring_maven
    13 years ago

covingtoncat asks: "... question re: enzymes v. no enzymes. Pros and Cons, leaving woolens out of the equation."

I am not a member of the Enzyme Police. We have and occasionally use Biokleen Bac_Out, which is a concentrated enzyme spot remover for stubborn stains.

We sort our laundry between coloreds and whites/naturals, and within each group, place items that can be washed, but which should not go into the dryer, into mesh bags in the washer, so they can be pulled before they go into the dryer. We do not explicitly separate out silks and woolens -- and a lot of our clothes contain some wool or silk.

Silk is known to shrink when exposed to protease (a common laundry detergent enzyme), and protease weakens wool as well. There remains some debate whether protease or amylase (the other common laundry detergent enzyme) has/have adverse effects on cotton.

We have tried Biokleen cold-water liquid (contains enzymes) and we regularly use Biokleen all-temperature liquid (does not contain enzymes) and have seen no difference between them in cleaning ability (on the laundry in our household).

With Biokleen all-temperature, we have a detergent that is appropriate for ALL of our laundry, and with Bac-Out, we can add enzymes only when we need enzymes, without worrying about harming silk or wool.

Non-enzyme laundry detergents are perfect for control freaks like us.

• gates1
    13 years ago

I used Vaska on my white bath towels and wash cloths today, it didnt clean the wash cloths too good as they were soiled from me using them and I get dirty at my job. I had to rewash them in Tide to get them clean. I dont think I will buy another bottle of it when this one is finished. If it cant clean towels and wash cloths, I dont see how it will clean whites, after a while colored clothing will show the same effects too. I will stick to enzyme based detergents from now on.

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Herring Maven, many thanks for the tutorial. I am (apparently in error) in the camp that believed enzymes resulted in better cleaning of certain stains. I don't have many silks or woolens. For those few I would use special detergent specifically marketed for such.

I have Bac-Out and have used it to clean blood stains and "mystery" animal stains on the carpet.

• larsi_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ok...Washed at least 10 more loads with Vaska, and I am really impressed. I find myself reaching for the Vaska before my beloved Persil. Even my dear spouse (who is SO not interested in laundry) told me yesterday: "I don't know what you've done different to the sheets, towels and my shirts, but they have never felt softer or smelled more clean". I was really taken back...total compliment!!

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Larsi: Have you tried the Vaska FS? I have only used it a few times, but I liked the fact that while the clothing felt soft, it did not feel waxy at all. Also the wonderful Lavender scent was slightly more evident, but not overwhelming.

• larsi_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

coving...I ordered the FS and the stain remover/oxygen bleach stuff from the website. I should get it Mon or Tue

;)

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Ooooh Larsi! Would love your opinion, especially the stain remover. I've been tempted, but couldn't find any reviews.

• livebetter
    13 years ago

Larsi, so glad you're on board with Vaska. I posted a few times about how good it is. I'm VERY particular about my laundry and I just love it. In fact, all this reading about it had me reaching for it tonight to wash all my kids' clothes - clean and smelling lovely ;)

Over 150 hotels in the San Francisco area use Vaska to launder their linens - no way they would use it if it didn't clean. Here is a quote from Joie de Vivre Hotels, "VASKA sheets are sparkling clean, have a soft hand (texture) and a wonderfully fresh smell."

I have all their products (SpotOff, oxygen Bleach and fabric Softener).

My honest opinion of them is - I way prefer using the Method Smartclean for spot treating stains like greasy spots (removes them first time). I also use BioKleen's BacOut for protein stains like grass, dirt, chocolate ...

I prefer using a pure sodium percarbonate (more powerful than hydrogen peroxide in liquid form). I also find their oxygen bleach has a strong smell that stays in the laundry. I do use it though and it does work. Lately, I've also started using my Shaklee Nature Bright again which uses sodium percarbonate and enzymes with no smell.

I like the fabric softener for things like sheets and my clothes. However, when I wash the kids/hubbies stuff I WAAAYY prefer my Shaklee Soft Fabric Concentrate - smells so fresh and heavenly. Even my oldest commented the other day how he loves the smell of his clean laundry :)

I read some where that, Julia Fry (who founded Vaska), doesn't think you need a fabric softener with the Herbatergent (it's not necessary). She created it because consumers said they wanted it.

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

It's a shame that a company like Vaska, which everyone seems to like, is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Korean company named HepaHope Korea. I only mention this because often when people think they are buying locally, the profits end up going overseas.

While I like the feel of my clothes after washing them in Vaska, I don't like the fact that oil-based stains are not completely removed. You can still see the dark spots on cotton clothing where the oil stains used to be and have not been completely removed. I find this very odd especially when Vaska lists a degreaser as one of its ingredients.

The other thing I'm somewhat concerned about is the lack of washer protection agents in the ingredients. Many machines contain aluminum spider assemblies that suffer from galvanic corrosion when the spider assembly comes into contact with the stainless steel drum. Washer protection agents are supposed to help slow the corrosive effects.

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

One other thing... After using Charlie's Soap and Vaska about an equal number of times, it's pretty obvious the Vaska is a much better product. Even though CS claims you don't need a fabric softener after using it, I found the product left my clothing feeling stiff and gritty even after an extended number of rinses that showed no hint of suds. Vaska, on the other hand, leaves my clothes nice and soft after only the first wash.

I mean no disrespect to the Charlie's Soap folks who have gone above and beyond helping people and answering questions on this forum and elsewhere. However, CS claims that it may take several washings to remove mythical "residue" from your clothes before they feel soft. If that's true, why does only a single wash in Vaska make my clothes feel so soft?

There's no doubt in my mind that Vaska cleans better than CS. In my experience, washing in CS was no better than washing in plain water. And I have softened water. If I have a choice between CS and Vaska, I'll take Vaska every time. If I have a choice between Vaska and Persil, I would use Vaska for delicates, sheets and towels. Persil would be used on everything else.

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

Owned by an overseas conglomerate? What a bummer. That certainly IS misleading. I am willing to pay a higher price to support green businesses and also local (or at least US/Canadian) manufacturers. ):

Bio-Kleen is produced in WA state, as is Country Save. I have no idea who owns the companies. Ditto 7th Generation and ECOS.

• herring_maven
    13 years ago

sshrivastava, HepaHope Korea is a medical device company, and the Vaska LLC that HepaHope Korea acquired is a maker of artificial liver devices. Are you certain that it is the same Vaska that makes the detergent in Berkeley, California?

• livebetter
    13 years ago

Wow ... a surprise to me re:HepaHope ... although doesn't affect the products use or efficacy (they are not shipping it from Korea). Is it less offensive to give money to the Germans than the Koreans?

Julia Frey, who founded Vaska, still is CEO but it is wholly owned by the Korean company. Maybe she needed big corporate money to take the business forward?? Who knows ...

As for the corrosion issues - it is used by a huge commercial laundry business in San Fransisco so they can't be worried about it. Vaska actually started as an industrial supplier before they rolled out to consumers. I don't know for sure but I'm not too worried. I don't use it exclusively (I do use other brands). I can't imagine any manufacturer would omit an ingredient that is so important. We could always email them and ask them. Other green brands contain sodium silicate (which is a corrosion inhibitor).

VASKA Introduces Green Chemicals to U.S. Commercial Laundry Industry
    07/20/2009
    Vaska Inc. has successfully turned the first major commercial laundry plant in the United States (and possibly the world) green! Royal Laundry of South San Francisco is the largest privately owned commercial laundry on the West Coast, washing one million pounds of laundry a week for more than a hundred Northern California hotels using VASKA's green laundry solutions in its three tunnel systems. Washing millions of pounds to the high standards of Royal's luxury hotel customers in the San Francisco hospitality industry requires complex chemical formulas that have traditionally contained phosphates, petroleum-based surfactants, and toxic solvents.

• suburbanmd
    13 years ago

The hotel connection doesn't mean that the hotel laundries use only Vaska products, or even that they use the same Vaska products you buy. See the Total Ozone Solutions section in the link below. Also see the Vaska section, which says "Vaska has provided personalized attention to our properties to ensure their cleaning formulas meet our exact needs."

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.jdvhotels.com/greendreams/resources

• livebetter
    13 years ago

Further digging ...

Is your consumer herbatergent line the same as your commercial line used by the Giants and others, or does it differ in strength and/or ingredients used?
    March 28 at 7:21pm

VASKA Hi: Yes, the basic formula for the commercial line used by the SF Giants is the same as the retail Herbatergent and works the same way. The reason there is a slight difference in the formulas is because the commercial laundry machine is considerably different that the machines we use at home. The Giants wash about 95lbs versus our 18lbs (on a large home load). I hope this answers your question. If not, please email/facebook us and we will be more than happy to respond!
    March 29 at 10:03am

Here is a link that might be useful: Vaska Home on Facebook

• livebetter
    13 years ago

Here's a link to a video re: Royal Laundry which launders linens for approx. 100 hotels in the bay area.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vaska - Royal Laundry

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

Hey Larsi, I think you'll be back to Persil soon. This is the detergent equivalent of your buying an Electrolux, but eventually going back to Miele. I washed a WARM (105F) load of colors using Vaska. Wherever there was an oil-based stain on a darker fabric, Vaska either didn't clean the stain completely or left behind a dark spot where the stain used to be.

I re-washed the entire load in 3 TBS of Persil. All of the stains that remained after washing in Vaska disappeared. Perhaps you haven't used Vaska enough, or haven't used it on fabric w/ food stains. I think once you start throwing more challenging items at the Vasks, you'll quickly realize that its use is quite limited.

• livebetter
    13 years ago

Larsi, do keep us updated ... I too am curious if the "honeymoon" will end for you ;)

As stated before, I use Vaska for a lot of things but I do still continue to use other brands as well. Vaska is right up there though as one of my favorites.

• gates1
    13 years ago

BEcause I have very hard water, I have to use two cap fulls of vaska per med size load to attempt to get whiles clean. Even after my second time using it on whites, stains still remained. I will admit that on my towels, they do come out softer than if I use any other kind of detergent, and that is with no FS added to the rinse. Its very difficult to find it in Target, and I have yet to find the oxygen booster, and fabric softener in any target, and there are 5 that I can go too. I doubt I will buy it again. Tide with bleach powder seems to work great for me and I enjoy the smell of it better than the liquid version of it.

• larsi_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

sstava & livebetter...

I still have my gigantic bottle of Persil Color Gel I got in Frankfurt, as well as a very large bottle of Clorox Green Works detergent (Green Works is also amazing).

Knock on Wood...I am still enjoying the Vaska. My 4 year old came home with a disaster a few days ago, and Vaska actually surprised me, how well it worked. His favourite SpiderMan shirt was really smeared with pizza sauce, oil from the pizza cheese and topped off with some chocolate cupcake icing. I washed it in the Miele, Warm 105F, Wrinkle Free Cycle..and the stains were 100% removed. Totally clean! I use 1.5 to 2 caps of Vaska per load.

My aunt it coming from Germany in less than a week, and she too loves laundry products. She has been using Dash Liquid. She told me she's bringing me a big bottle, plus other German goodies!!

Maybe Vaska works so well for me, because my Miele W4842 works so well??

• gates1
    13 years ago

Larsi says "Maybe Vaska works so well for me, because my Miele W4842 works so well??" I was wondering how long it would take before you made that comment. Were you on the verge of having a stroke holding it back this long? LOL! Just playing with you. Is Dash a German product? I remember living in Germany when I was a child, my mom used to use Dash in her TL, she loved it because it cleaned really well and it was low sudsing. She used the powder. Of course this was a few decades ago, so I hope it hasnt changed. Im not saing Vaska is a bad product, I think like any other detergent, it works as good as your water chemistry will allow it. Can Vaska products be bought online? I havent given up yet on it as I still have almost a full bottle left. Im just trying to get the best results from it. It will me interesting to see how it works in my new Lg Waveforce when I get it next week.

• livebetter
    13 years ago
  • larsi_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

gates1...LOL at your Miele comment. I am a Miele-a-holic, aren't I?

I think Dash might actually originally be an Italian product, but if I am not mistaken, it is now German, and German made (she told me her bottle reads Hergestellt in Deutscland / Made in Germany). My aunt says she likes it as well as, if not more than Persil or Ariel liquid. She says the smell is super fresh, clean and gentle...and she told me there has not been a stain, that Dash has not removed.

Are you getting excited about your LG waveforce? How come no Miele? ha ha ha ha

• gates1
    13 years ago

Larsi, yes I remember Dash having a nice clean scent, not heavy at all. I will have to check into it and see if it is avalable to be shipped here in the US. I am excited about getting the Wave Force, it will be interesting coming from a front loading washer. Why didnt I buy a Miele? BEcause you didnt give me the two grand for a new one thats why LOL!! I paid 698.00 for my Wave force washer. If I get 10 years out of it trouble free than I will be more than pleased. I am beginning to think you get discounts from Miele for the appliance you buy from them and some kickbacks too LOL. YOu are Truely a "Miele Queen" LOL.

• larsi_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Miele Queen! LOL ha ha ha

No discounts given for hawking Miele, but the appliance store we've used for our Miele appliances for like 15 years, does give me free delivery and free installation (they are Miele Certified).

When I really like something, and really believe in the product..I have no problem talking about it (Miele, BMW, Thermador gas ranges and cooktops...)

:)

• gates1
    13 years ago

I can understand your loyalty to Miele Larsi. Now if you named any of your childrens middle name "Miele" I will worry about you :-)

• whirlpool_trainee
    13 years ago

Hm, I'd like to try some of that Vaska but have not seen it on this side of the pond. I could get Method Laundry Liquid via britsuperstore.com but... I don't know. I tried several detergents and always went back to my beloved Ariel powders.

RE: Dash. gates1, you must have been in Germany a looong time ago! Today's Dash has been totally reformulated. It's no longer the 2-in-1 formula with fabric softener it used to be. It's now heavily scented stuff that you can smell throughout the detergent isle. You can definitely tell it's a P&G product by the strong smell.

Alex

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

Larsi, how is it possible that Vaska is removing oil stains from your dark colored laundry in warm water and mine is not? I even have a whole house water softener, so my hardness is zero, and use the same washing machine as you do. The only thing that's different is you are using 2 capfuls of Vaska while I'm using 1-1.5 capfuls for a full load (all the way to the top when dry) in my W4842.

I'll try increasing the detergent by 1/2 capful to see if that improves things.

• sshrivastava
    13 years ago

Well I gave Vaska the benefit of the doubt and tried again. I washed a 3/4 full machine load of whites with 1.5 capfuls of Vaska and 1.5 capfuls of the matching oxygen bleach (6% hydrogen peroxide according to the MSDS). Included in the load was a white kitchen towel with various food/cooking stains - I couldn't identify them if I tried. After the load was finished and dried, the kitchen towel still had obvious stains on it, albeit faded. I compared a pair of white socks washed in this Vaska load to a matching pair washed last week in Persil Universal Megaperls. Guess what? The Vaska socks looked grey compared to the ones washed with Persil. If I had nothing else to compare to, I'd think the socks washed in Vaska were bright white. Let me tell you, there are many shades of white!

I had another load of whites waiting, so I re-washed the kitchen towel using the dose recommended on the package of Persil Universal Megaperls for normal soiling - 155 ml = 110 ml for soft water + 45 ml for 6-7 kg machine capacity (I have 8 kg). This comes out to 10 tablespoons or 5 ounces. Those of you who use only 1-3 TBS have probably already popped a vein in your forehead and fallen off your chairs. DON'T JUDGE! :)

Remember that I have a whole house water softener that functions well. During the wash there were no suds to be seen - just some very tiny bubbles on the water falling down the inside door glass. I added a third rinse, but the water was still nice and clean by the second rinse. Clothes came out clean and soft. Most importantly, the white kitchen towel lost its remaining stains and looks white again.

I think it's great that some people are having good experiences with this product. However, my experience has been mediocre. Vaska is great at removing soil-based stains, but then again so is water. Throw something even remotely challenging at Vaska, especially oily food and cooking stains, and it becomes quickly apparent that Vaska is out of its league.

To those who love Vaska, good for you. However, as many of you have only recently started using this product I would not be surprised if, as with Charlie's Soap and any new craze, you may ultimately find yourself changing your mind and returning to your original product.

• livebetter
    13 years ago

I love Vaska but (as stated previously) not exclusively. I probably would not have attempted to wash a heavily stained tea towel with it.

For the things I use it for - I'm more than pleased. I use pure sodium percarbonate and, even with my old FL, my white sheets and towels come out perfectly white. Every now and then I wash them in Persil Sensitive Universal but mostly just Vaska and oxygen bleach.

I did just wash two loads of my kids clothes - while not filty - everything came out nice, clean, smelling good and soft. One oily spot remained on a red shirt but I've had this happen even with "superior" Persil. I squirted a little Method on the spot and threw it in the next load ... gone.

Once way I judge is by how clean things smell days after washing. I find the Vaska items remain clean smelling so they must be getting cleaned.

It's a nice "addition" to my detergent line up :)

• covingtoncat
    13 years ago

As others have said, I don't think this is necessarily the "be all, end all" detergent, but I like it. For normal laundry, bath towels and sheets, I love it. It cleans well for me, has a very nice scent and it doesn't irritate my skin and eyes.

For stains, pre-treating is a must for me.

Sigh, the quest continues.