Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miele Issues

Posted by maryjos (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 15:44

So I have a Miele washer dryer set, a W1213/T1403

I really wanted to get pedestals in my new house for them, but my local dealer says they don't make them for that model anymore. Anyone know where I might have a chance to find them??

Also as I posted on the other Miele thread, I seem to have a LOT of problems with my clothes coming out at the end really wrinkled. I don't seem to have this problem with other larger US front load models and wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong, or need to do so that I don't have such a mess at the end. I'm talking just casual everyday wear clothes, there's no reason they should come out of the dryer looking like they've been sitting in there for days.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miele Issues

What is the speed of the final spin in the washer? With some garments, the "Max" (in our W4842) leaves them too wrinkled by the time they get out of the dryer. Backing off the washer's final spin speed affects how some items come out of the dryer, in our laundry room.

o

Pretty sure I've tried lowering it in the past, but I can try again once we're moved and see if it makes a difference. I wear mostly cotton and cotton blends, which should come out pretty wrinkle free. I can't remember though if lowering the speed left the clothes too wet.

o

I have this exact problem! I am linking my thread below. The washer in my summer home does not do this but also doesn't clean clothes very well :)

I am not thrilled with my Miele but I am not convinced there is something better. My clothes are clean and seem to be treated gently by the Miele...

I have a different model...

Here is a link that might be useful: My wrinkly thread :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here