Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sscottshiv

US Appliance experience

sscottshiv
12 years ago

I ordered a Speed Queen washer and dryer on 10/06/2011 and they arrived today 11/03/2011. The ordering experience was fairly straight forward. They were not the friendliest people in the world but they did not try to sell me any additional merchandise.

I expected an estimated ship date soon after I ordered but after a week of not hearing from them I sent them an email asking for a ship date. They responded fairly quickly and told when they had a ship date they would email me. That email did not come until 10/18/2011.They were annoyed that I asked about a ship date before I received an email from them.

Overall, it was not a bad experience and I would order from them again. I do not know why it took almost a month to get my washer and dryer. I did request white glove delivery so maybe that takes longer or maybe the fact that I bought Speed Queen. The reviews that I have read about them pretty much reflect my experience. Their prices are reasonable but be prepared for a long wait on the delivery. The white glove delivery went as advertised. They unboxed the washer and dryer and put them where I asked.

I ordered from US Appliance because there is only one store in Austin that sells Speed Queen and they had 13 bad reviews and one good one.

Comment (1)