Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Washer/Dryer Stack in corner diagonally???

Posted by rikerk (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 12 at 14:46

Has anybody put a washer & dryer stack in a caorner diagonally? I am redoing my Laundry room and the plumbing and dryer vent are right in the corner. The washer/dryer are an LG forntload and they are 27" Wide. How much wall space do I need to have it diagonal? I want to run counters on both sides of the stack. Thanks for your help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Washer/Dryer Stack in corner diagonally???

Can you please post a layout plan of the proposed remodel? Are you making a diagonal work corner--including countertop? If not, triangular spaces make for odd spaces so will you be closing the countertops with cabinetry at ninety degrees with access into the corner spaces?

It is important that you follow the LG's required space for the surrounds of the units. You might also allow for future widths should you change brands or said brand has a changed units and surround dimensions. There is no reason that a diagonal setup will not work unless you have a requirement of a 180 degree door swing on the units.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here