Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need info on LG WM3885 controls

Posted by mfduffy (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 22, 11 at 7:04

Can anyone with the LG touchscreen models tell me a little about how the option selection works: Do they persist between loads or do you have to select them each time? (Extra Rinse, Water +, Wash/Rinse Optimizer, Pre-Wash, etc.) Do they all work the same way or are some sticky and some not?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need info on LG WM3885 controls

Hi there, all the controls on the screen are touch, my friend owns one. Very nice. Also the options reset every wash. Plus some options cannot be used with certian cycles. So if you use lets say normal, and you choose water +, but then next load you use, bulky, it wont let you choose water + if its not avaliable for that cycle. I hope im making sense.

o

Thanks for the info. Bummer that settings like the wash/rinse optimizer or extra rinse have to be selected every time. I was hoping they would be "sticky."

o

No they are not, its an amazing, silent and does balance very well. As i have watched my friends. The LCD screen is very nice and has nice color, although it does get warm during the wash. Each setting has to be selected each time. But i dont think that distracts from the nice, solid feel and how quiet it is! ask me anything else if you need to know anything.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here