Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2010 Whirlpool Washer Cabrio Full Wash Video

Posted by whirlpool_trainee (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 11, 10 at 6:40

Found this on YouTube some time ago and just wanted to share.

Whirlpool 4.3 Cu. Ft. Top-Load Washer Capacity Cabrio Full Wash at 4x playback. WTW5500XW (White)

Another one.

Discuss...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2010 Whirlpool Washer Cabrio Full Wash Video

Thanks for the vids Alex, it gave me a chance to see how the cabrio/bravos wash clothes. I have been all over Youtube, never found these, boy your good! I am looking for some good ones on The Lg Waveforce washer too. Ive seen the short ones on youtube, I wish they were better, not just a few items in them and they are way to short

o

There are a few "GE Harmony" videos on YT, which essentially show the same wash action as the LG.

The difference "seems" to be that Whirlpool scrub the load as it's turned over, while the LG action relies on spinning the load and swishing everything back and forth.

o

These videos are machines of the new mechanical design introduced a few months ago. The wash action is the same as the previous design, but the motor & drive mechanism is different.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here