Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roneng_gw

Buying new Washer/Dryer (considering Miele, Samsung, LG)

RonEng
10 years ago

Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum a lot for the past few weeks. I am planing on getting a washing machine/dryer for my first time. I would love to buy a Miele because I have heard they are very good machines. However, I am a little bit hesitant because I have read some horror stories from owners. But to be fair even the well known brands like LG and Samsung have bad reviews sometimes. I just don't like bulky appliances.

My options right now are the following: buying an used (like new) W3033 with a brand new T8003 for $1225, or a brand new W1213 with T1413 for $1100. Both of these options are through Craiglist's which I do not know if I can buy an extended warranty (through a third party company) for them. My other option will be buying a brand new LG or Samsung. I am looking for something reliable, not big (like typical American appliances), and something that can wash/dry my clothes efficiently (energy-wise speaking) and with quality.

I understand if I get the W1213, I need to get the Easy Installation Set from Miele. Could any of you confirm if that is still available? Is just "plug and play" right?

Thanks so much in advance!
Ron

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Style Savvy Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Interior Designer & Decorator