Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mcherchio_gw

kenmore elite he5t front load washer f70 errors

mcherchio
13 years ago

I have a kenmore model#110.47089600 and Last week the unit stopped working! Completely. I tried to reset the ccu by unplugging for 30 minutes and then plugging in, no luck. What happens is that when you press the power button it beeps, no other lights or anything else comes up. no other buttons work at all. I found the diagnostic sheet inside the washer and ran diagnostics. It came up with an f70 code after this series of codes. c:00, c:00, c:00, u:01, u:00, c:00, n:00, off (modifier lights only), c:00, after about 2 minutes f70 flashed with 3 beeps. I replaced the CCU, according to tech sheet. Of course same problem, same symptoms. Next action was to replace the UI (center and right). Again, exact same symptoms. I took apart the door lock assembly to insure solid contacts, it appears to be fine. However I don't get door clicks during any diagnostic. I removed entire harness connections, verified continuity from ccu to ui, and everything seems fine. Lates diagnostic is as follows. c:00, c:00, c:00, u:11, u:00, U;00, c:00, n:00, nC, : 0, off (modifier lights only), c:00, after 2 minutes f70 flashes with 3 beeps. Does anyone know of any possible solutions to this?? I've already spent half the price of the washer!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH