Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
purex classic powder he signature on box

Posted by nsaids_nurse420 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 5, 10 at 13:00

anyone tried this detergent? i washed a load of colors and it seemed to do just fine. faint scent of fresh, not overpowering. i used my sears scoop. no instructions for he on the box other than "just use less". this was the 4 lb box. paid $2.46 for the box. seems to be a buy. plan on washing more to find out...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: purex classic powder he signature on box

I have never tried it but if it is working for you then that is what counts.

How much does it say to use for a top loading machine? If you use about 1/2 that amount in a front loading machine that seems about standard from what I have gleaned reading up on comments around here and on the web.

I don't know how much a Sears scoop holds but 2 Tablespoons = 1/8 cup = 1 ounce of product.

So if you are using only an ounce that would be 64 loads for that price which is an excellent price providing the detergent works for your needs :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here