Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can someone with a LG FL answer a question?

Posted by luvscritters (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 12 at 0:44

Today I had an LG FL WM3470H installed and the controls are very complicated to me. Anyway, when I choose the permanent press cycle the turbowash cycle always lights up and it has to be cancelled to get the regular length wash time. Is the turbowash the default time for the PP cycle? I just find it really annoying to have to cancel it every time. Thank you!
Amy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can someone with a LG FL answer a question?

That is the way it works on that machine for the PP cycle. Just choose the normal cycle if you want the normal amount of wash time, or as you are doing hit the turbowash button to cancel. I know at first it seems a little annoying to have to do this but once you get into a routine then you will love your new washer. I have a whirlpool duet and I have to increase the soil level to heavy to add an extra 10 minutes to the wash to get the results I want. At first I was a little annoyed but now I just do it and don't even think about it. Could be worse, you could have to use a scrub board and lye soap:-) Enjoy your new washer, hope this helps.

o
RE: Can someone with a LG FL answer a question?

Thank you jdenyer! That's exactly what I wanted to know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here