Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I know it's silly, but I love my new CS dispenser

Posted by momof3kids (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 23:00

I was at the Container Store and found a coffee dispenser that dispenses 1 Tbls at a time - it works great -it holds about 3/4 of a bag of Charlies Soap(sure it could use other powder soap)- just squeeze the handle -love the one handed soap dispenser- it is online (I don't know how to do the link for the Container Store-sorry) It is black and is by Zevro and was 19.99. It's just so cool-had to share my find!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I know it's silly, but I love my new CS dispenser

It's the little things in life that make us smile :)
Hope this is it.
Monica

Here is a link that might be useful: mom's cool CS dispenser

o

Great find! When we got our TL a few months ago my husband went out and bought Tide HE. The bottle was all funky shaped and I finally realized that you put it on its side right above the detergent cup, pushed the button and it dispensed right into the cup. Brilliant!

I like your idea too since I switch off between dry and liquid, I will go get on of those. Thanks for the post, anything that makes laundry easy (or even fun) is a plus!

o

monicakm-yes!That's it- thanks for putting the link-I'll get better at this computer thing someday-I'm working on my laundry skills now-ha-Michelle- You're right- trying to make things easier-my new laundry closet is next to carpet, so I switched to powder (easier to clean up if it spilled on the carpet)-My first 2 bags of CS arrived damaged (bad glue in the seams of the bag)-so I set out to find a dispenser- FYI for CS users-Taylor said they are switching to cloth bags because of this problem.

o

This looks great! Do you just hold the dispenser inside your washer and push the dispenser button? If so I'm getting one of these. I've been storing my charlie's soap in a flip top plastic container because I didn't trust the paper bag. but fewer steps = good :)

Thanks, Anita

o
These are on sale!

FYI, These are currently clearanced on HSN.com for 9.90 plus 5.20 shipping.

White only.

anita

o

Anita- You just squeeze the handle and a pre-measured 1tbls comes out the bottom- CS requires 1tbls so that's why I thought it was so perfect- I have a Bosch FL- so I hold it over the dispenser and squeeze-thanks for the HSN price- I actually prefer white.

o

Not silly at all - convenience is always a plus.

I like buying my fabric softener (Snuggle) in huge containers which sit on their side and dispense into the cap. I get this at my warehouse store for less than $10, and it lasts me for months!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here