Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Warehouse Discount Center

Posted by timwalker69 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 6, 11 at 21:30

Anybody use these guys to purcahse appliances? This place, with brick and mortar stores in California, delivers with no sales tax to me for about $150 less than the lowest price I have found in houston

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Warehouse Discount Center

They are awful. Have dealt with them in the past. Shady bus. practices. G** forbid you have an issue with delivery or damaged goods. Friends have also had bad experiences. Be smart and buy local. The $150 savings is hardly worth the potential for BIG problems.

o

I love Sears outlet, we bought our LG set there for half of what it was on the showroom floor. There are some shady places, but I think you can get a good deal but you might want to have it looked at prior to purchase.

o

Strange that someone would have a bad experience with a store then friends not just a friend also buy from that same store and also have bad experiences .

I bought all my appliance for my kitchen renovation plus a washer online. I live near a Warehouse Discount Center so they did not have the lowest price including tax and delivery so I did not buy from them. But have shopped there and bought minor stuff like dishes.

I only had one problem buying appliances online and worked through paypal to get my money back. I just would not use an ATM card. Credit Card companies can come in and help if you have a problem too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here