Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bosch Vision 500 W/D owners - still happy?

Posted by fluke67 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 29, 11 at 17:14

I saw the positive reviews posted earlier this year, and just wanted to check in with current owners before I pull the trigger on a set. I know they've been discontinued, but that does not scare me. I've been very happy with bosch appliances in the past, so hoping this continues.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bosch Vision 500 W/D owners - still happy?

I have the nexxt 500 and I'm happy with the washer. I've had it 4 years. I don't know how much difference there is between it and the Vision 500. I have the gas dryer and I've never been crazy about it. It tends to roll things into a ball.

o

Still love'n my Vision 500 DLX washer.

My old made in the USA gas Whirlpool dryer still works so did not buy a Bosch Vision dryer.

o

thanks for the input - took the plunge, and installed the w/d last night. I've done about six loads (various types, including a wool cyle) and i'm impressed with both the washer and dryer. even though the washer cycles seem long, it's gotten my clothes noticably cleaner than the 11 yr old kenmore front loader it replaced. also, i love the steam refresh and wrinkle removal options on the dryer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here