Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kudos to Lowe's

Posted by cassie22 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 10, 10 at 0:14

Just wanted to tell everyone that Lowe's took my Cabrio set back...even though i was just shy of having it for 30 days. I took a couple of towels into the store that the machine had "eaten" and the salesperson called his manager and said they could have someone look at it or I could trade it in for something else.

RELIEF!

I'd been stressing over what to do about the Cabrio for nearly a month and finally decided that if I could make it go away, it had to go! I don't think anything was "wrong" with it, as in anything that could be fixed, it just did not agree with my towels and made me wonder about everything else, too. Lowe's took it back and brought me my new set with no delivery charge and the salesperson was very pleasant even though he wasn't who I had originally worked with (that person is no longer there...).

I bought the Cabrio through Lowe's specifically because I had heard some good things while I was doing my washer research, and I'm glad I did! Just wanted to share. Nice to have a customer service issue with a happy ending every once in a while!

No more Cabrio to shred my towels! Yippee!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kudos to Lowe's

I have always had great service from Lowe's.

When I purchased our new fridge, they not only delivered it and installed the ice maker but I mentioned we had several old appliances in our garage we needed to get rid of (An old broken dryer and an old broken freezer that I needed to get rid of). They not only took our old fridge that the new one replaced but also the old dryer and the old freezer, all free of charge. They saved me from paying money from having someone come and haul them away.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here