Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Siemen's Front Load Washer won't complete cycle

Posted by Chigsmom (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 12 at 0:10

Hi, wondering if someone can help me with my Siemen's Front Load Washer? It's 6 years old and the extended warranty expired recently. It just started acting up and will only wash approximately 6 minutes into the wash cycle and then just stops. The minutes remaining on the cycle will be flashing on the panel but that's about all. It is getting water, in fact the clothing items were hot (because was using the hot cycle). I can find very little on Siemens washers so am even worried if will be able to get serviced? Best Buy, it turns out, stopped selling this brand one year after we bought ours. I chose this brand after pouring over review after review on this forum. It was supposed to be exactly like the Bosch, I was told? If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Siemen's Front Load Washer won't complete cycle

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get it serviced.

Bosch-Siemens still has parts availbable.

This is not radically different washer that your average tech can't fix.

Look up an appliance repair place that services Bosch on yelp or yellowpages.com and give them call.

Or call Bosch appliances and ask them for an authorized repair center.

o
RE: Siemen's Front Load Washer won't complete cycle

What did you learn? I am having the same problem now with my washer. At first it was occasionally, but today it won't finish any cycle and seems to be acting up sooner in the cycle. Thank you for any input!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here