Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vanish Stain Remover

Posted by Anceska (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 3, 11 at 20:43

Hello all, has anyone of you ever ordered and bought Vanish Stain remover? It has worked wonders for me and my mother has been using it forever but I am not sure if it is available in the US. I always bring some with me when coming from Europe. I recently ran out and browsed the web, I saw some on Amazon but when I click on the link a different product appears.
If not Vanish, what stain remover do you recommned?

http://www.vanish.co.uk/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vanish Stain Remover

There seem to be other sites that carry it. See link.

I have not used Zout as it's not available in Canada but I've read really good reviews about it.

http://www.zout.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Vanish

o
RE: Vanish Stain Remover

Anceska, my mom lives in Poland and loves it too! Vanish is an oxygen bleach based product so you could try an equivalent here. If you want liquid, then maybe try Green Works liquid non-chlorine bleach (I think Target carries it). It is color safe and claims to work well on stains. I haven't tried it but I think it should work similarly to Vanish. Or try powder oxy bleach instead. Ecover powder oxy bleach is best in my experience but I've been using Green Works Oxi Stain Remover recently and it works well too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Works Chlorine-Free Bleach

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here