Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jlb4_gw

Bosch Vision 500 not drying clothes?

Jlb4
12 years ago

Just had delivery of new Bosch Vision 500 yesterday. It's driving me crazy. No matter what I'm drying, load of socks & t-shirts or thin light weight comforter or cotton shirts, it does the same. I use "regular dry" timer starts automatically at 1:01, counts down to 0:50 then goes from 0:50 to 0:04, I wouldn't mind if the items were dry and I missed the 46 minutes of drying time because I assume it's to save energy if it detected clothes were dry but they are still damp. I ran most dry cycles 3 times before they were completely dry. It's driving me crazy because it gives me 15 minutes exactly on every load before it starts beeping at me that load is dry, I go back start it again and then yet again. I was under the impression these dryers were really good at drying? The washer is doing well so far. Can anyone help me with advice? I wonder if I should exchange for LG models? Even when I ran one load for "40" minutes instead of "regular dry", I had to run it twice. I bought these to save energy and time, it's taking me longer than my old 15 year old machines.

Thanks and hoping for advice!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm