Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best washer for pet hair?

Posted by ladyver (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 11, 11 at 15:41

We have two Labradors and a LOT of hair goes into our wash. I would like to get a poll of those with heavy-shedding pets, what washers/dryers you have, and how well they work to remove pet hair. Thank you for your help!

Sonja

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best washer for pet hair?

I don't know if this is a case where one washer might be better than another. I notice most of the pet hair in my items gets removed in the dryer, not the washer.

o

@'stava - I notice that, too. I think it's because of the smaller holes in our drums.

o

If we are talking about front loaders here, I've read that LG has the largest holes in the industry so would be better for pet hair. I agree with above though that most would probably be removed in the dryer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here