Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Perwoll question

Posted by ecf1216 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 15:30

I am going to order some Perwoll for my dark clothes and see two different options.

One is called "Perwoll Intensive Black" and is a black bottle with a black label. The other is called "Perwoll for Blacks and Darks" and is a black bottle with a mostly white label.

Does anyone here know the difference, if any, between the two?

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Perwoll question

No difference. Just labelling changes. I believe that the "intensive" version is the newest incarnation.

o

I like the Perwoll for blacks a lot. Use it all the time.

o

I've used both, and they're pretty much the same (but utterly superior to any other brand). Great detergent. My fabrics just love it!!

Usually get it from these guys (they seem to be cheapest and shipping is free)
http://www.betterproductsonline.com/cleaning-products/perwoll-fine-fabric-care?zenid=59ftqittq46jpesmq19agdgf42

o

Thank you for your responses. I was hoping they were the same thing, because I ordered one and received the other.

I'm glad to hear you like it... I got it mainly for dark delicates and yoga clothes; should I also use it on dark t-shirts, jeans, etc? I'm currently using the color megaperls for those now.

Thanks!

o

I use it for all black clothing including all workout clothes, t-shirts, black jeans and pants. Anything/everything black including lingerie.

I have 2 other liquids to use up but when those are gone, plan to give color megaperls a try.

How do you like it?

o

I find that it's great for natural fibers (cottons, wool blends, etc). It really helps to keep the clothes deep rich dark. Quality synthetics don't really have a fading problem.

For your dedicates (e.g. lingerie) I highly recommend Miele CareCollection Wool Care.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here