Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bosch wfmc6400 uc dispensing problems

Posted by daisyntn (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 12:00

I have a Bosch Nexxt, WFMC6400UC washer that has been problematic since day one. The latest problem is bleach and fabric softener get dispensed as soon as they are poured into the compartments. The following things have been done:
1. Disassembled and cleaned the unit
2. Verified all water feeds are cleared
3. No error codes showing
4. Ran valve test repeatedly and no error codes appeared
5. Raised the front of the washer
6. Cleaned water inlet screens

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This post was edited by daisyntn on Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 12:13

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bosch wfmc6400 uc dispensing problems

Those units work on a simple siphon method.
If they are draining out as fast as you fill them it will be one of two possibilities.
1.) you are over filling the compartment causing the liquid level to go higher that the inner siphon tube.
OR
2.) the siphon tube is broken off.

These are the only two possibilities.

o
RE: bosch wfmc6400 uc dispensing problems

I have had 5 visits from repairmen addressing this problem. Make sure your machine is level. My dispenser comes apart in 2 pieces and one of the pieces was not snapped into place correctly. It took a third repairman to notice it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here