Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
moving a Miele W4840?

Posted by livebetter (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 29, 10 at 22:29

I found someone interested in selling me a very new Miele W4840 and a brand new in the box T9820 gas dryer.

I would have to pick them up myself ... anything I need to know about moving a front load washer ... I feel like something could get damaged while in transit (all the shaking).

Also, would Miele come and install it for me if I'm not the original purchaser?

They also come with a 5 year extended warranty which I assume would transfer to me?

I'm not sure I want to buy them this way but it would save a lot of money and they are exactly what I was thinking of getting.

Your input is appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: moving a Miele W4840?

The washer should have shipping bolts. I believe they would need to be reinserted.

o
RE: moving a Miele W4840?

Thanks ... I decided not to buy them and someone else is taking them. I guess I'll wait until fall, as originally planned, for my new machines.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here