Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peggross1

Charlies Soap - Best Price? Website? Coupons?

peggross1
14 years ago

I realized I'm finally getting close to the bottom of my 5 gal. Charlies Soap laundry powder and need to reorder.

However, the bargain-hunger in me wants to get a a really great deal - I remember getting emails from CS offering deals in the past, but since my bucket lasted forever, I didn't need to use them so I haven't gotten any in a while.

I found that the 5 gal is $144.87 on the CS wesbite. I found an old coupon that might have have given me free shipping, but I haven't tried it bc I found the same bucket for less on another site that offered free shipping. I'll probably buy from this site, unless someone can point me to a better deal.

www.orangegeneration.com is offering the bucket of laundry detergent powder for $138.50 with free shipping. (They give free shipping on most orders over $100)

I also was interested in a great oxygen bleach (better than Oxi-clean, which I found to be so-so), and after much research decided to buy Oxy-Boost. I found it at Eco-geeks.com for $56.95 for a 20 lb tub. I also found an online coupon for 15% off (OXYGEEK), which almost covered the shipping charges.

Thought I'd share what I found and also ask anyone else if they had better sources or better coupons to share for these products.

Thanks!

Comments (5)