Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has ANYONE here seen the new Duet max fill in operation?

Posted by mark40511 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 19:50

The newer Duet's have a Max rinse option. I can't find ANY info on this at all. It has one of the buttons that has rinse option and you can choose three that include: no extra rinse, extra rinse, or Max rinse. The owners manual says it uses deeper water levels, but that's all it says. Just wondering if anyone here has seen this option in operation. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has ANYONE here seen the new Duet max fill in operation?

I saw that button too on the new Duets. I hope it's more than just a few more squirts of water in the drum.

o
RE: Has ANYONE here seen the new Duet max fill in operation?

I think that button has been on the 4.4 cu ft duets (and higher) for a while, but I have yet to find anything out about it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here