Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thoughts on Whirlpool WFW86HEBW washer?

Posted by rogerv (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 26, 13 at 19:01

I noticed that the Whirlpool WFW88HEAW front load washer came highly recommended by Consumer Reports, and the online reviews are very favorable as well. Not finding that model at our local appliance dealer, I do see the WFW86HEBW there, which is the slightly smaller sibling of the WFW88HEAW, and newer, and slightly less expensive (and less reviewed, as well). One or two less features, which is fine with me, less to go wrong *smile*.

Since these are both members of a family that includes the WFW96HEAW and WFW94HEXW (and the 95 and 97 are also mentioned), wondering if anyone out there has any direct experience with any of these models? I gather that some of these have been out a while, so wondering how they stack up in terms of reliability and performance?

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thoughts on Whirlpool WFW86HEBW washer?

I recently bought the WFW96HEAW and have used it for about 5 washes now. Love them. Clean good, super quiet

o
RE: Thoughts on Whirlpool WFW86HEBW washer?

Thanks, sounds like a great start. Hope that your new washer continues to work well for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here