Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wisk HE liquid feedback?

Posted by jewels04 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 31, 11 at 18:08

I got some liquid Wisk HE and I used it on 2 loads and I was not impressed. I used the smallest reccomended dose and it was very sudsy even though I had quite a lot of clothes in there. I had to do an extra rinse but once the clothes came out of the dryer they didn't feel or smell clean. I had to rewash the clothes,using the usual powder detergent I've been using and after that all the clothes felt and smelled clean.

Anyone have this issue with the Wisk and is there anything I can do to help? the second load I used less Wisk than the first load and same thing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wisk HE liquid feedback?

Ive used it, had no problems at all with it, maybe a little on sudsy side, but not a big issue. Id buy it again. Cleaned as well as tide in my opinion

o
RE: Wisk HE liquid feedback?

I don't get much sudsing. Seems to perform OK, although I haven't thrown anything much challenging at it. The scent is pleasant but does linger a bit. The measuring lines in the cap, at least on the bottle of Deep Clean Stain Spectrum that I have, are just about *impossible* to see. I go with the 2nd line (half-full cap) for a full load.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here