Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
whirlpool_trainee

Miele Laundry tested by washerdryerinfo.com

whirlpool_trainee
11 years ago

Here's their scoop on the (now discontinued) Miele appliances. This is only the dryer, but the washer should follow shortly.

Alex

Here is a link that might be useful: .washerdryerinfo.com//Miele-T9802-Super-Large-Capacity-Electric-White-Dryer-Review

Comments (6)

• fahrenheit_451
    11 years ago

All for naught at this point, but an excellent read. Thank you.

I will state that our T 9822 that Miele gave us in exchange for our T 9820 is night-and-day in their differences. The T 9822 (gas) performs exceedingly well -- something I cannot endorse regarding the T 9820 (gas).

• whirlpool_trainee
    Original Author
    11 years ago
  • sshrivastava
    11 years ago

The dryer rating confuses me. They state in the article how excellent and gentle and wonderful the dryer is, yet they give it a 5 out of 10 rating. WTF? And the washer gets no numerical rating at all.

• whirlpool_trainee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Yeah, I don't understand all their ratings, either. But it's good to see that is does a good job lifting stains and its Normal cycle is warmer than 70-something degrees.

Alex

• sshrivastava
    11 years ago

They also say that the Express cycle is good for the majority of fabrics. That's a 30-minute cycle, I doubt most people would be satisfied with the results but I could be wrong.

• Cavimum
    11 years ago

I use the Express cycle in our W4842 if I have no more than three to six items to wash, per the owners manual guidelines. (lightly soiled clothing, and nothing grungy like sweaty golf shirts or work-out stuff or bad ring-around-the-collar)
    Express cycle really does a good job.