Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dispenser drawer not working correct, only fill 1st compartment

Posted by Shadboy (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 12, 11 at 14:48

Hello every one.

I have a new Bompani Washing Machine, the soap dispenser drawer is well explained in the manual, 1 for prewash, 2 for wash cycle, and 3 for softener. In all the cycles the machine use the 1st dispenser only for take water, the water only saturate the 2nd compartment(with the soap for the main wash) in the final rinse before the spinning process, that is supposed to do with the compartment 3 with the softener.

An improvised solution is to use the compartment 1 for place the soap, but I think this is a problem because the water is filling by this compartment at the very beginning in the soaking process, and this first water is drained in some many cycles before the main wash cycle.

Note that the washing machine is New, I not have guarantee because I'm far in other country.

Is any solution for this?

Sorry my bad English.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dispenser drawer not working correct, only fill 1st compartme

Problem resolved, or not because it never exist. It was a pinareada of my.

Thanks...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here