Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waveforce?

Posted by Andresrr (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 12:13

Looking at to comparable LG washers, one with this magic waveforce option and one without. I notice that it is not included simply on the most expensive washers so I wonder whether this is something that I should factor in to the equation. The price of the non-waveforce washer and dryer (since I would get them as a set) is $336 less. All other features appear to be about the same.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waveforce?

WaveForce is one of the drum motions. It's supposed to pull water and detergent through the clothes and remove stains. This action happens throughout the cycle along with normal agitation. However, I have read that WaveForce only kicks in on some cycles and only if the water level is juuuust right, so... I don't know if that's worth 300 bucks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Waveforce Washing Machine Motion

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here