Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need advice on my HE3T washer

Posted by gates1 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 11, 10 at 11:26

I have a faithful Kenmore He3t washer that is almost 10 years old. I noticed today that when it fills up, it does not spray water in the soap compartment as it fills up. The water goes in the fabric softener and bleach dispenser. Can anyone tell me how to take the top off so I can see if anything is broken or hung up?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need advice on my HE3T washer

Gates. Sorry to hear. Try posting in this forum for help as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Automatic washer

o

Sorry for the long delay, been busy here. I got it fixed without tearing it apart, I just removed the detergent drawer and cleaned the diverter valve on it, works fine now.

o

What was on it? Fab softener or something? I can't believe that washer is ten years old (LOL).....I hope mine lasts me five more years. It's sixth birthday will be next April.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here