Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2.6 cu ft whirlpool front loader

Posted by rick955i (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 10:24

Does anyone have any info or experience with what appears on whirlpools site to be their smallest front loader and it's matching dryer? Looking for info like where itnisnmade, who makesnit, isnit based on other designs and are they any good.

Thanks in advance
Rick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2.6 cu ft whirlpool front loader

I guess you mean this machine

It is an "americanized" model made for northamerican markets by Whirlpool Europe in their frontloader factory in Italy. These are the counterparts sold in Europe.

Whirlpool Europe is unbeatable about microwaves and speed ovens but stay away from their washing appliances, although those FL serie with the black door is said to be slightly better than previous ones

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here